Advantages & Technology
Companies all over the world trust Checkers Industrial Safety Products with their safety needs. The primary reason you can trust Checkers is because we have a 25-year track record of providing highly effective safety solutions that save lives and protect assets.
Checkers takes the safety of your people and property very seriously. This means working directly with industry experts and safety managers to design products that fit the specific needs of their working environments. Our product development takes place on work sites where our engineers experience the safety challenges firsthand, which allows them to understand the conditions and circumstances where our products will be required to perform. Through this process we gain the knowledge and insight to ensure every one of our customers’ needs is satisfied.
Our team then uses innovation and advanced manufacturing processes to create effective products that withstand the harshest weather and working conditions that exist in industrial applications. At this point, we again involve industry experts and safety managers to field-test our products under extreme working conditions. We also submit our products to independent third-party contractors for testing and compliance evaluations. This rigorous testing protocol ensures Checkers products meet or exceed all industry compliance regulations and standards.
Another reason to work with Checkers is that our service professionals are trained to understand the safety issues in many industries. We can quickly help you find the right safety products to protect your people and bring your business into compliance.
ADVANTAGES OF CHECKERS CABLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Largest manufacturer of cable protectors in the world
- We manufacture the five most popular brands of cable/hose protectors in the industry
- Our patented design and connector systems are the best in the industry
- We offer extensive accessories, such as ADA/DDA compliant access ramps, protector bridges, 45° & 90° turns, and end caps
- Polyurethane construction is lighter and more durable than rubber imitations in extreme weather conditions
- Satisfies all state and federal regulatory agencies
- Only manufacturer in the world offering customized solutions, including logos molded into the product
- Modular interlocking design that makes setting up, dismantling and storing the product simple and straightforward